Early signs of trigger finger are quite mild, and it will take some time for you to figure out if you have actually developed a trigger finger condition. So, here are some ways in which you can start recognizing the onsite of trigger finger in your hands, followed by seeking the much-required trigger finger treatment for it –
• When you wake up in the morning and experience a painful catch in your finger, especially when you try to straighten them or make a movement.
• Your finger remains more stiff than usual, especially when you wake up in the morning.
• A nodule appears at your finger or thumb base, and this nodule or lump is sore.
• Each time you make a movement in your fingers, they tend to pop or click.
• You are unable to straighten fingers when they locking up.
• You experience pain and difficulty grasping an object firmly.
• Your finger joints are swollen and ache whenever you try to bend them.
As soon as you believe to have developed a trigger finger or trigger thumb condition, your first step should be to consult a doctor. Your doctor will help diagnose your condition, and if it is true that you are suffering from a trigger finger, you should get started with the trigger finger treatment as soon as possible. If you are looking for a quick way to reduce the discomfort caused by the trigger finger, then using the Trigger Finger Wand and wearing the Trigger Finger tape can prove to be just the right choice for you.