Trigger Finger is a serious condition. Patients get confused before choosing its treatment option & they do not know that they can easily cure with trigger finger home remedy. Let’s start with what is trigger finger & how to get its painless & non-surgical treatment for trigger finger.
Stenosing tenosynovitis aka trigger finger locks your fingers or thumb in the painful condition. As a result, you suffer from palm inflammation & find yourself unable to do house chores.
Most of the time, trigger finger starts in the morning. It can make your condition worse because you need to take the help of the other hand to lift your affected hand. Sometimes, the condition is that much bad as you could not move your fingers or thumb for a bit.
Does Trigger Finger Require Testing?
Luckily, testing for trigger finger does not require an X-Ray or another method of analysis. However, if you visit a doctor then he will access your trigger finger condition by knowing the symptoms. In case, your situation is too critical then the doctor may ask for X-Ray & surgical procedure.
In other cases, you can use trigger finger home remedies & get a permanent cure for this problem.
Trigger finger symptoms are as follows:
- Morning stiffness
- An inflammation lump at the base of your finger
- You feel unable to straighten your fingers or thumb
- Clicking or popping sensation
- Fingers get locked in the same or painful condition
Trigger Finger Risk Factors:
There are a few risk factors that are directly related to this locking finger or thumb problem which are as follows:
- Women are more at risk of this problem.
- Middle-aged people are more likely to develop trigger finger or thumb problem.
- It generally affects patients with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis & gout. However, patients assume this problem as carpal tunnel but this is a different condition.
- People who are employed in farming, writing, musical & industrial work are more likely to develop trigger finger.
Is There Any Non-surgical Treatment for Trigger Finger?
Fortunately, trigger finger can be treated by using home remedies. You can use some treatments like heat or cold therapy, resting & Trigger Finger Wand. These home treatments are widely used and directly eliminate the need for surgical treatment. So, instead of expensive surgical treatments, you can use these non-surgical treatment options.
Listing a Painless & Non-surgical Treatment for Trigger Finger
There is the best alternative of surgical-treatment & that is Trigger Finger Wand. This effective device gives quick relief in palm inflammation. Trigger Finger Wand is very easy-to-use device that can easily cure your trigger finger by its painless massage therapies.
For taking its quick massage therapies, rub this device on the affected area for about 10-15 minutes. Even Trigger Finger Wand can be used several times a day.
Just after the first usage, you will notice the progress. Trigger Finger Wand is a natural approach that aims to give you instant & permanent relief.
Trigger Finger Self-Care Tips:
If you neglect trigger finger then it can worse with time. Therefore, once you are diagnosed with this condition then you should use home remedies for trigger finger or follow the precautions at home.
Check out some self-care tips:
- Avoid hand activities that involve repetitive gripping or lifting.
- Give your hands rest for some days or 1-2 days.
- You can use heat or cold compressions.
- Stretch your fingers or thumb gently.
- You can wear the tape for trigger finger & use Trigger Finger Wand.
The Bottom Line:
Trigger finger is a condition that cannot be ignored. It can be easily treated with the best trigger finger home treatment – Trigger Finger Wand. Along with this, trigger finger self-care tips are useful to prevent you from worse locking finger or thumb problem. But Trigger Finger Wand is the only natural treatment option that is designed to give you quick relief.