Troubling Trigger Finger:
Feeling trouble in moving your fingers or thumb freely? There are chances that it could be a trigger finger. Undoubtedly, this is a painful condition for you. As its symptoms start with morning stiffness. The main reason is overusing of fingers or thumb. If you diagnose it and get confirmation of trigger finger. Then, it is a must to treat. But surgery is not the main option for your trigger finger. You can try home treatment for trigger finger easily.
Main Reasons of Trigger Finger:
- Poor finger or thumb posture with pain can affect you badly.
- The main reasons for trigger finger are physical injury, overuse of hands, diabetes, and age factor and generally women are affected from this problem.
- In trigger finger, our tendon gets inflamed which gives flexibility to our hands with gliding motions. With the help of sheath, our tendon glides perfectly. So, due to the overuse of fingers, our tendon gets swelled. Lastly, it appears as a trigger finger problem.
- Our finger or thumb appears and feels bent out of shape.
- Overall, it makes you feel in pain, discomfort, and swelling.
What You Should Do First?
Try Easy Precautions at Home
Without fingers, we cannot imagine doing any work. And trigger finger makes you feel inconvenient for work. So, you can perform some useful activities to get relief from catchy finger or thumb pain.
- Rest therapy is the first precautionary step. You can give rest to your fingers or thumb. Do not do any gripping and overusing hands or work for at least 1-2 weeks.
- Depending upon your trigger finger pain, you can perform some light stretching exercises. This can straighten your bent muscles into the right posture. When your pain is unbearable, do not perform any type of exercises.
- Take some hot or cold pack therapy. This is easily possible at home. Even you can take both therapies at the same time. So, you can take 2-3 hot and cold pack therapies and get relief from trigger finger inflammation then.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs are also on this list. You can take ibuprofen and other pain killers to stop your pain. These medicines can help you to give temporary comfort.
Surgery is not always solution of your diseases. Natural remedies can also cure your diseases effectively.
The Best Recommended Home Treatment for Trigger Finger?
Looking for a one-time permanent solution for your trigger finger? Here is an effective device that can help you. That is Trigger Finger Wand as it offers a natural way to treat your locking finger or thumb problem. So, Trigger Finger Wand is a latest approach that offer you effective therapy sessions. Additionally, it is an inexpensive way to get trigger finger treatment. Usage of this portable device is very easy & convenient. You can use it anytime & anywhere. Just buy this device and start using it instantly. Rub this device on the affected area for about 20 minutes. This device will improve your blood circulation and give you relief and soothness. Then, you can use Trigger Finger Tape for supporting your hanged finger or thumb. That tape is suitable for all sizes and you can wear it day or night. Overall, this is a homemade solution that offers you successful trigger finger treatment.
Why Not Go For Surgical Procedure for Trigger Finger?
Surgical-treatment is always scary for everyone. No doubt, it is expensive always. Also, here is explained that why you should not go for trigger finger surgery?
There were times when people used to find surgical treatments for their diseases. But by the advancements in medical technology, people started realizing that initially, they should prefer homemade remedies for their diseases. Hence, surgical treatments are taken as the last treatment option when no homemade remedy treats your disease.
That is why Trigger Finger Wand is recommended as the Trigger Finger Treatment without Surgery option. This offer easy-to-use and reasonable solution for trigger finger. However, surgical treatment is a must when your trigger finger pain is out of control and unbearable. Try out homemade remedies and cure your trigger finger naturally.